Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Schedule

Holy Week is coming. Therefore, i need to complete all necessary things before that time. I've listed all the "things i need to be done" exactly this week. Read below.

1. Finish and submit 15 articles by Monday evening both for CC and zaharov.
2. Follow up on the payment from my employer (lol i just need money for my week long vacation next week)
3. Withdraw money from my Paypal account because there a lot of due bills (Smartbro and water) which i need to pay it as soon as i can.
4. Finish 10 articles for my employer zaharov by Friday night (hopefully).
5. Need to write 5 articles a day for my employer CC.
6. Update my site, 3 times this week (kindly visit too : www.codaze.com)
7. Ask Kuya Randy for a copy of Adobe Photshop CS3 and CS4 so that i can install them right away and start making graphics for another blog.
8. Post blogs (at least 5 blogs this week).
9. Clean my computer desk.
10. Buy a piggy bank for my coins. I just want to save coins just like i did when i was a kid. LOL
So, my schedule for this week is listed here already. Hopefully, I can do all these stuffs so that by next week i can have a long vacation. Isla Reta here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just wishing to go there LOL) =) P.S. Don't mind the picture. I just put it there as if im thinking too much of my schedule. haha

8 comments:

Lio Loco said...

are you a copy writer? and i thot you we're still 15? what gives?

i wanted to have copy writing as a sideline as well. heck, i can't always rely on my call whoring job. but i'm not pretty sure how to get contacts. any suggestions? lolz!

The MaNiaX said...

WoW.. You really schedule your day...
That's Great!

Mmm I wonder if ican..

krisleaviray said...

@Lio Loco > yes i am a copywriter. this is my job for almost 2 years. and im already 22 years old turning 23 this coming november.. hehe..
do i look 15?? thanks. try search on google or yahoo about GAF. it is an online copywriting company. am i promoting? lol.. if you register there, write "krislea" as your referrer.. joke.. hehe

@The Maniax > yeah, i need to be organize this week that's why i created a timetable. hehe.. you can do one too...

cheers for both of you!!!!

reanaclaire said...

24 hrs is not enough, right? me too, i have so much to do and so little time.. and i need money to pay my credit card...so hv to withdraw from Paypal..and there goes the 5usd..

krisleaviray said...

@reanaclaire > yeah.. hehe, that's why i wrote a list of activities i need to be done to make sure all this will be accomplish before the holy week.. tnx for the comment.. and visiting my site too...

Creative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative said...

Kris,I dunno all those things,,NUMBER 5 must be done..lol

CC

krisleaviray said...

haha creative (cc), thanks for posting a comment..
i didn't expect you will post here..
im doing your articles right now..
have a nice day ahead!!!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner