Sunday, April 12, 2009

Childhood Dream

I have been in front of my computer for almost 4 hours surfing the net and thinking what will i write today. Last week, i was very busy. So, I had only, i think, 2-3 blog post last week. That's why I wanted to post 4-5 blogs this week, hopefully.
Then suddenly, a new topic came into my mind. I said to myself, "what if I will write about my childhood dream." Actually, I'm in a "blank-stare-mode" right now and I'm running out of words. Well, I start to write about the topic before i delete this blog post and think again of another one. Here it goes.
When I was a child I really dream of becoming a newscaster,a journalist, and a writer. I really love to write even if I don't have the talent of mixing and making sentences.
But when i got into college, i decided to pursue my career as a nurse though i did not finish my school yet. For one reason, in many news reports today that nursing career is "in-demand" to work here in our country and overseas.
However, though i pursue my nursing course, i still manage to pursue, at the same time, my writing career for being an online article writer and a blogger. This is not an easy job (difficult topics, fast deadlines, late payments) but then this i what i want, my love, my career, my childhood dream.
>>> What a nice short story right? LOL. =D This is how i end up the post. To tell you honestly, I'm not in the mood to write right now. I just want to have a new post. hehehehe =D I'll promise that my next post will be much better than this. =)

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner