Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bandages for world peace!

Where did I get this idea? I just don't know. I have an incised wound on my left ankle right now and it was caused by a broken mirror which I accidentally broke last night. Most of us try to used bandages for these wounds, am I right? It is primarily because through that we can prevent it from infections.

Bandages are very useful especially in the hospitals. Every surgery and wounds that the nurses and doctors encountered during first aids and surgical procedures, they used sterile bandages to lessen the contamination of the wound or of the surgical site.

What I'm thinking right now is the question "are there any bandages for world peace?" What I’m referring is, the wounds that affects every individual’s lives in this cosmos who are really affected by the wars that happened and still happening in our world today. I want to have as much as many bandages that I will used to cover up these circumstances that are very terrible and greatly affect human lives. I want to cover up the hatred and vengeance that comes from the heart of every terrorist and every individual in a nation so that they will not infect or contaminate more people to indulge with them.

I want world peace and everybody also wants that. I want to create a sterile fashion bandages to drape in every hearts and minds in order to create a sterile, new, regenerated world. Well, let's cheers for the bandages that promote world peace!!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner