Monday, March 31, 2008

HAve to do This

Its been 3 weeks already when I experienced one of the most terrible things in my life. I have been so depressed lately. My bf (well he's my ex-bf now) broke up with me suddenly. He said he needed more time to his life and his job that he would be happier if i let him go. You know what? Letting go of the love you have needed for the rest of your life and now its going to be goodbye? OWTZ!! how painful... Well, last Sunday night, i attended a church service and we had our guest speaker far from our city. He was a pastor, a missionary to Vietnam. He preached about on how to increase out faith even if we have a lot of problems. He stated that GOD never give a problem that we can't handle. JUst increase your faith and everything will be all right. According to that preacher, a problem depends upon the person on how strong they are. That is why i was thankful enough to experienced these circumstances since i was able to find myself and the goals that i almost forgot when i am with him... HOwever, I still do feel a little bit depressed due to the scars he left in my heart... Just want to say thank you for being a part of my past and because of you and what you did, i convince myself now that i have to strive and i have to make sure that i will not to be treated the way you treated me before. We had our wonderful experience together. I will not forget about that even if you have loved someone else. It is not up to anymore to be in your life, it is up to you to put me there. Yes, i admit im mad at you but this will vanish after how many days from now. If you are my weaknesses, then i considered you as my strength to moved and go on with my life with out you by my side.I have to do this not for you but for me.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner