Wednesday, May 6, 2009

15 You's

This tag is from ms. violet and Batangnars. And below are the instructions for this tag:
1. write anything about 15 persons you know
2. don't mention the names of these 15 persons you are referring to
3. if someone would ask who are these persons, don't tell them
4. tag 15 persons but don't include the persons you included in your post
--------------------------Let's begin here --------------------------
you - are the one that makes me happy (it's a song lyrics! yehaa!) even though you're insensitive!
you- are my inspiration in blogging.
you - -r blog is really interesting because most of your posts are inspiring! (just like the dog that walks like a man, funny though but inspiring)
you - whom i send my gratitude because you helped in times of needs (especially money hahaha)
you- broke my heart a million times but healed it all over again.
you - are such a hypocrite. i know you are just jealous. hahahaha
you - helped me the time when i was so depressed.
you - are my financier. hahahaha.. you want me to finish my study, my course in nursing.
you - whom i hate most at the same time love most. hehe
you - alleviate my stress. pruuuuurrrrr!!!!
you- let me realized that love is an inevitable feeling.
you - are the reason who i find my inner peace.
you- are such a loser.
you - are my role model. thanks for the words of wisdom and guidance.
you - are the debtor. haha.. you owed me 500 pesos and the one who have the spirit to get angry. i just asked you regarding the debt then you already freaked out. just tell me if you gonna pay for it or not. hahahaha
--------------------------Done --------------------------
well, well, well. im done with the tag. so, its my turn to pass this tag to the following person: Arianne, Bloggista, Star-chuu, Bon, Chichi, Chikletz, Lara, Laurie, Lyzlyz, Okraypinay, Tasha, Tin, Trisha, Vijay, and Yasmin.
For those who i did not include in this tag, don't worry there are lot of tags out there. I'll be tagging you next! have a nice evening every one!

5 comments:

biba said...

nice page, how did u make it?

krisleaviray said...

heheehehe... maDali lng kasi pgblogspot pro mo ichange ang html...

Star-chuu said...

hi kris thanks for the tag..i will post it later.

BON said...

*hug* Thank you

Unknown said...

nice one..the last one is too funny...hehehehe...

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner