Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lucky Am I? Yes I am!

I had a lot of blessings this week. Though, i did not able to update my blog due to my busy schedule but a lot of good newssssss came on my way.
First, i was amazed when i found out that my blog increased its page rank. From page rank 1 to 2 now. That's a big deal for me . (See the PR2 icon at the right side of my blog). All i can say to all who visit my blog, thank you so much especially "Equal Life" who told me to check my rank. Well, i really love it. =D
Second, i won 3 projects from the site i bid. That's why, as i said, i wasn't able to update this. I have to finish 70 articles within this week for my 3 employers.
Third, i was able to finish my re-instatement papers for returnee in Ateneo which means, i will able to enroll by next week and continue my study there. I will be enrolling only 1 subject as a sort of review, as what the school administrator's advised me to. But you know what, i will be paying 15, 121 pesos for just one subject ( what a big money!). I did not expect that the cost of each subject unit is already 738 pesos unlike before it was just 517 pesos. But i will have no regret since Ateneo is a prestigious school.
Fourth, i was able to buy my school shoes last Tuesday. Guess what? My shoe size is 33 (children's size) LOL. I was not able to find a pair of lady's shoes that will fit me. Actually, i have a small feet, maybe a size of a 9-11 years old kid. hehe
Fifth, Hari ng Sablay posted a lot of awards for all his co-bloggers. Well, this is my chance to grab those. hehe. Here's the awards! (I only grabbed those awards that are not in my list). Thank you SIR!
Last but not the least, BLoGGiSTa
gave me a tag again! It is called "OVER THE TOP AWARD." But i think this also an award for me. Thank for this sis!!! Here's the tag.
I am privileged to post this tag/award especially after I read the following rules that goes with it:
Rules:
1. To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
2. Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com, copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)
I will be passing this tag/award to the following persons: Idealpinkrose, Chikletz, Hari ng Sablay, and Poem.
Well, 'till then! Happy Blogging and Tagging everyone! Have a nice weekend!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!! touched naman ako.. hehe. yay! may award ulit. salamat salamat salamat!

admin GM said...

slam kenal

Hari ng sablay said...

wow andami namang gudnews na ngyari sa week mo,congrats... :)

salamat sa pagtanggap sa mga awards, and tnx din sa award na binigay mo... tnx2... :)

Unknown said...

hi sis, thanks for the award..i'm grabbing it now! wowow! lots of good news! i'm happy for you!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner