Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hassle Week, Stressful week

It's June already and i haven't buy a new pair of school uniform yet. If last week was a lucky one for me then this week, i think, maybe, it is not. Firstly, my 3 employers, again!, did not pay me in my articles. that was very disappointing. it really makes me feel angry. i should have 50 dollars for this week to buy a new uniform and for my allowance by next week. Also, the water bill and the smart bro bill is already due. Therefore, i really need a hundred box or more. Well, i don't want to murmur more. I will just list the things that i need to accomplish and get by this week since im running out of time because June 8 will be that start of our class.
1. I need to follow-up the payments from my 3 employers every now and then.
2. I need to have 5000 pesos by this week to complete all necessary bills and due payments.
3. I need to go to school to follow-up for my requirements (TOR) and enroll myself in NCM 104 subject.
4. I need to go to the tailoring shop for my new uniform.
5. I need to go to a salon.
6. I need to find more projects online to compensate my school allowance and bills.
7. I need to follow-up my student which i rendered a tutorial service last school year( if his parents is still interested).
Actually, there are a lot of things i need to do by this week. i can't write them one by one since my mind is a bit disturbed at the moment. I hope and I pray that i can complete my goals in due time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Hari ng sablay said...

naku yan ang tinatawag na first day of class syndrome,lols

Unknown said...

urgh..ang dami sis...dapat start ka na para matapos lahat..hehehe...

ang swerte mo naman sa mga employers mo...pray mo na lang na sana yumaman sila para mabayaran ka..hehe..

Anonymous said...

gudlak sau! tapos na naman ang week mo.. sana na-accomplish mo lahat yan..

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 October 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.



This Blog is my Copyright
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Powered by FeedBurner